Sunday, February 15, 2009

Deadline TODAY for membership dues


Today is the deadline for paying 2009 garden membership dues. Thanks to all who have sent in their dues. I haven't heard from quite a few of you so I'm hoping to receive payment in the mail real soon.

If you haven't mailed your membership dues and still want to keep your plot, please email me (mccami@covad.net) to let me know your plans. I'm starting to contact people on the waiting list to let them know about which garden plots are available so I'm trying to get a good handle on that.

Mail or drop off membership dues made out to "Page Street Garden" to Michael McCauley, 881 Hayes Street, SF, CA 94117. Check out the blog for more details:

Scroll down to January 20th post for more info.

Questions? Call me at 902-9537.

No comments: